To follow the unraveling of Plato's dialectos Timaeus, it was assumed that thou read, "The Other Used Notions". This unraveling of Timaeus is important in order to understand that all creative works, which were noted down by this creator of knowledge, are also based on the left over antique and ancient sources. Or more precisely, it is based on the sources that managed to survive to present days, contents of which were used as an inspiration and motivation for undertaking appropriate creative journeys through the dialectical understanding of time DIA space. In other words, the creative works were not based on the solo-use of Holy Books and Scriptures, because proper understanding of the depth of these sacred creative contents requires a very high level of the achieved development of the consciousness and awareness of their readers. Or put it in a different way, if you are abhorred by reading religious texts, this dialectos (of parables) is not a religious one, understood in terms of God's religions, because Plato was neither a prophet nor a emissary of God but rather a kind of the predecessor of creators of knowledge (to come on this great creative stage of His).
ANTIQUE GREECE - PLATO: TIMAEUS
The Ultimate DIA Probable Methodological Presumptions of the Dialectic Interactive Approach
This creative voyage through the the dialectical understanding of time DIA space, which was initiated in the introductionary chapter "Searching for the Left Traces DIA Imprints of Dialectic in Time DIA Space" (Jovanović, 2001), continues through the Middle Age until I-THOU-WE reach the Antique Age. In particular, Plato (427 – 347) is interesting, because to his opinion Dialectics embodied the highest knowledge and formed the capstone of science. Plato in his philosophical work Timaeus presents in a SYMBOLIC WAY through the mouth of Timaeus philosopher, the universe, its composition as well as the creation of human being and many others. His initiation in the secret learning of Egyptian temples as well as his membership of Pythagorean secret-societies forbade Plato from writing in a direct way. For this reason, the text was composed of a myriad of symbolic terms and the phrasing of these was such that it was necessary to know the methodics as well as the applied methodical procedure itself, in order for the reader of this enigmatic text to understand what the (dialectos) Timaeus is about. In other words, only initiated into this hidden knowledge could make sense from such a text, while for others it has just remained pages and pages of profound well-written, but unintelligible nonsense (Tons Brunes, 1967). READ: "Dialectic Interactive Approach: The Methodological Creative Framework".
The Background Simulative Methodological Assumptions of the Dialectic Interactive Approach
In other words, Plato used symbols, allegories, metaphors, parables, repetition, "scientific", "philosophic", "artistic" and "cultural" reasoning as well as other figuratives (linguistic dialects) in order to express himself in this enigmatic way: Dialectos (of parables). For this reason, in order to be decoded this dialectos of parables the vital key was necessary and without it the text remained incomprehensible and mysterious. This is why it was so difficult to trace any useful references to the hidden ancient knowledge, although since these antique days, it was read by many without much success to get clue, what this text was about. Does it mean that this hidden knowledge died with Plato and with the disappearance of the Egyptian secret order "brethren of temples". This creator of knowledge does not think so because he argues that memory (memorance) DIA the related impressions imprinted in time DIA space live for ever. In Christ’s words: “There is nothing hidden, which will not be brought forth into the open, and there is nothing secret, which will not be known and come out into the open” (Luke 8.17 and Mark 4.22 –23).
Demiurg: Who is Hidden behind this Notion of the Greeks of the Old?
In the prologue of this dialectos of parables, Timaeus sets out the basic methodological postulates on which this divine creation was based. Although Timaeus interprets this creation, based on the eternal and unchanging model, as handwork (copy) of a divine Craftsman (Demiurge), to the opinion of this creator of knowledge, the translation of this notion (Demiurge) should be understood from the viewpoint of the Age of writing this text. In other words, because the skills of writing and reading were a privilege of the upper societal castes, for every creative work that descends from these very remote creative heavens, unreachable for the majority of ordinary people, it was necessary to be expressed by means of physical ("tangible") linguistic dialects in order to be understandable to the broader audience.
(Recti)linear Creative Framework for the Orientation in Time AND Space
If you carefully read the Holy Books, you will also very quickly perceive that the creation of God was also presented as a creative result of the "Divine Craftsman". This way of interpretation of the God goes so far that the Great Prophet Moses (2.Moses-32), as well as Christ during the Last Supper, was confronted by this very deeply embedded way of thinking: "Lord, SHOW US THE FATHER and that will be enough (John-14:8) ....". Recall, a recognizable characteristic of the merged mind-spirit dia reason, is its very strange ability to merge and fuse everything and all in terms of this simple-minded (simply reasonable) way of the understanding of a dialectical content under creative consideration, which is triggered and driven by the way of thinking of the crowd (dia groups). For further info related to this 'OR - OR' created defect, read: The Natural Evolution of the Dual ⇢ Bipolar ⇢ into the Binary Way of Thinking.
In short, all these interpretations of the dialectics in action are in fact a result of false translation, understood in terms of an over-simplification of the dialectical comprehending of the time DIA space, the major characteristic of which is the dialectical change, in terms of the (recti)linear understanding of time and space, the major feature of which is the statics (seemingly perceived inactivity) and dynamics (movement). For all these reasons, in a complete agreement with the dialectical interactive approach, each dialectical content of the encompassed time AND the appropriate space in such (recti)linear way should be at first un-merged (separated) in terms of thesis dia (a myriad of) antithesis in order to be re-synthesized (properly) this complex dialectical content under creative reconsideration, understood in the sense of the renewed thesis dia a myriad of the supplemented and complemented antithesis and so on, until the (TEMPORAL) conclusion of the reconsidered time DIA space was achieved.
Dialectical Creative Framework for Orientation in the Eternity of Times DIA Infinity of Spaces
The aforementioned is important in the sense that the creative action of this mysterious Demiurge also should also be separated (un-merged) in terms of the dialectical understanding of time DIA space. In other words, by putting this dialectical content in the Dialectical Creative Framework for Orientation in the Eternity of Times DIA Infinity of Spaces, this time understood in terms of distinguishing the Concept of the Eternity DIA Infinity from the Concept of the Time DIA Space, respectively to make a clear distinction between the eternal and unchanging model from its implementation (a copy of it) within the encompassed time DIA space (universe, for example). As an ultimate result of this methodological approach, the notion - Demiurge can only be translated as "Divine Craftsman" when He acts in terms of dialectical understanding of time DIA space, that is, when this "Divine Craftsman" implements this eternal model (time in space) into the living reality of the encompassed time DIA space (a copy of it) in physical terms of the dialect - matter, or more precisely, in terms of the matter embedded in(to) the past (space in time).
On the other hand, when this "Divine Creator" develops, creates (and implements) this eternal model, understood in terms of acting within the eternity (of times) DIA infinity (of spaces), this very abstract manifestation of the Demiurge should not be translated as the previously elaborated acting of "Craftsman" in physical terms [tangible, touchable, visible and perceivable by the five basic senses] but rather as the Greatest Creator of all this. In spite of my arguing that here actually the word also goes about a manifestation of the LIVING GOD [EVERLASTING (IMMORTAL) GOD] in action within time DIA space, the proponents of the "modern and fashionable" science, which is based on the well known physical postulates of the (scientific) materialism, which is a common characteristic of all contemporary forms of natiocratism, will not agree with this antithesis of mine, and particularly, they will not accept the implemented creative approach.
But regardless of this scientific barrier, it was overcome by the following words of the Timaeus philosopher, giving me right to use the notions of the Eternal (Immortal) God as well as the manifestations of Him in time DIA space [Holy Trinity of the Father, Son, Holy Spirit in time dia space DIA Unity and Oneness (of this Everlasting God)]:
- This was the plan of the Eternal God, which He gave to the (Living) God [respectively the Living God DIA the manifestation of Him within the time dia space, was a part of this plan (TIME IN SPACE)] about (one day) to come into existence (to appear: SPACE IN TIME),....
Pay thy attention to this Plato's clear distinction between the eternal model ("plan") and its future implementation in time DIA space ("to come into existence"). Keep in mind that such a plain expressing in terms of the ONE GOD [Demiurge or Eternal God, it was not important] was very risky in the heathenish world of gods of antique Greece [especially, when reconsidering it through the fate of Socrates, who was a teacher and close friend of Plato] and in the later Roman Age (that was the fate of all believers in One God) as well as such interpretations are still risky in this too scientific world of modern manifestation of paganism. Apart from this mentioned, for this creator of knowledge, these deep insights of the Timaeus philosopher (360 BC) into the coming age (of modern science) related to the ways of manifestation of the four elements (fire, water, air, earth ) are breathtaking and mind-blowing, such as it, for example:
- "for it was designed to supply its own nourishment from its own DECAY and to comprise and cause all (dia)processes, as its Creator thought that it was better for it to be self-sufficient than dependent on anything else": Reconsider this dialectical content through the prism of the birth of stars (with planets) dia death (explosion) of each larger star (supernova) in order to disperse the phoenix-like ashes of the future seeds of life....
- "The four elements pass on to one another, as it would seem, in an unbroken circle (cycles: spiral) the gift of birth (to each other)": Just reconsider this great thought through the prism of contemporary scientific experiments of the replication of a cell in order to create an organ for transplantation, or meat for consummation, if you so please, as well as the way on which the climate functions....
- For me personally it is very impressive and awesome his pictorial presentation of the thesis (the same) and the antithesis (the different) as well as of the synthesis (six-pointed star) DIA the renewed thesis (its hexagon), within which the second (encapsulated) six-pointed star can be depicted, then within it the second (encapsulated) hexagon also can be depicted, and so on by continuing this creative journey through the dialectical understanding of time DIA space until the temporal conclusion was achieved [actually, here the word goes about the temporal exit from this creative do-while loop because in full agreement with the dialectical interactive approach the final exit dia appropriate judgment, understood in terms of the true answer is in the hands of God]: Basic postulate of the dialectical interactive approach.
Truly, the most famous scientists would really be tempted by such great thoughts as a deeper insight into the future as well as it would give them a spiritual lift (additional inspiration and motivation) to overcome the greatest creative achievements of theirs.
A Creative Reinterpretation of the Creation of Heavens DIA Earthens
The Four Primary DIA Proto Paradigmatic Presumptions of the Dialectic Interactive Approach
- "The construction of this world used up the whole of each these four elements. For the Creator constructed it out of all the fire and water and all the air and earth available, leaving no part of any of them nor any power of them outside. His intention was, in the first place, that living being should be as far as possible a perfect whole and of perfect parts; secondly, that it should be one, leaving no remnants out of which another such world might be created; and also that it should be free from old age and unaffected by disease. …."
1. COMMENT OF BOBAN: This is an argument in the behalf of a thesis, by such an authority as Plato, that the world was created as a result of the Greatest Creator’s will, knowledge, creativity and the wisdom of His, comprehended in terms of the FOUR primary DIA proto dialectical paradigmatic methodological presumptions in action within the dialectical creative framework for the orientation in the eternity of times DIA infinity of spaces. In other words, it was not an accidental event, as both scientists and pseudo-scientists claim that. The same dialectical interactive content may be CREATIVELY reinterpreted as well as be supplemented and complemented in the biblical terms, by using the dialectic interactive approach WITHOUT its meaning to be changed. In this way was clearly demonstrated that all the predecessors of this creator of knowledge in the gone time DIA space were known with the "secrets" of this pre-ancient approach to discovering the unknown. In other words, they were also familiar with the HOLY SYMBOL of human(e) genus:
"In the beginning, at the dawn twilight of time DIA space, the Eternal (Immortal) God created the heavens and earthens" (1.Moses-1:1, creatively renterpreted). By His wisdom the Lord laid the earthen’s foundation, whereas by using His understanding of this indescribably complex dialectically interactively creative content, the heavens were set in (the right) place. By His knowledge DIA the creatively deeper insight of His, the primeval dark deep were divided, and the dark abyss, pressed like clouds by the Three Crosses DIA One Cross within the Six Crescents DIA Star(s), by applying in dialectical sense constituent triangles (couple dialects: thesis-antithesis) of the intersected eternity of times DIA infinity of spaces, contained in the STAR of David, the three basic dialectic principles, aspects, properties and manifestations of the time DIA space were set in unstoppable progress, which are continually dialectically synthesised in terms of the ("quartet") three (3) DIA one (1) by acting the dialectics of dialectics DIA multiple negations of negations, UNTIL WAS FINALLY SQUEEZED A DROP OF DEW (Proverbs-3:19-32, methodologically DIA creatively reinterpreted).
The Background Simulative Methodological Assumptions of the Dialectic Interactive Approach
The Ultimate DIA Probable Methodological Presumptions of the Dialectic Interactive Approach
Then this DROP OF THE DIVINE DEW, like the most valuable jewel, was placed in the heavens DIA earthens, and because of being a DIVINE creative outcome, it should be conceived and understood in terms of the implemented Wisdom of His. Because the Divine Wisdom of this Greatest Creator of All (us) can not be fully understood in human terms, only its basic postulates and principles can be emulated during the process of creating knowledge. Or by expressing it in a broader and deeper sense, only the essence of this methodological approach can be implemented in the course of discovering the unknown in time DIA space, by the creative implementation of the four background simulative methodological assumptions of the dialectical interactive approach [philosophy, culture, art and science: the pre-ancient CREATIVE approach] DIA the four ultimate methodological presumptions, understood in terms of the undertaking the appropriate creative travel, by methodologically going BEHIND DIA BEYOND the spotted challenge under the creative consideration until the ultimate limits of the considered time in space (future in spirit) DIA space in time (matter in past) were reached. For additional information read: Puzzle of Time and Space: Time in Space DIA Space in Time
In this stadium of development of the time DIA space, the earthens were formless and lifeless, because the obscured darkness DIA dusk still covered the endless deep of this primordial abyss, while the Spirit of the Eternal God was hovering like the wind DIA blowing the breath over the dew, successively warming it up and cooling it down. Huu, uuh, huuu, uuuh, huuuu, uuuuh……. And then the Everlasting God at the right moment DIA place made the essential decision: Let there be ignited (the dialect) fire, and so took rise the primeval light within the dew dia from this drop of dew. In short, in this divine way the four primary compounds DIA proto dialects (fire, water, air, earth) were set in the eternal DIA infinite and UNSTOPPABLE dialectical progress and action, capable dia empowered of dialectically reacting and responding to each counter-action and activity
- [good one, less good one, bad one, very bad one, evil one, it is not of utmost importance and significance: the freedom of will dia choice]
within this great creation of His. In other words, because all this is based on the wisdom dia deeper insight of His, there is no need for frequent intervention of the heavenly forces, which continue to oversee its further development, understood in this dialectical terms. Anyway, when the Everlasting God (in)saw that this light was good, He SEPARATED it from the dusk and darkness. The God named the separated (good) light the heavenly expanses and the left behind dis-lightened dusk He named primordial compounds of the duskness of the dark matter. And in this way, it emerged and began the first evening, and afterwards arrived the first morning: The First Day (Dialectical Epoch) .... (1.Moses-1:1:4 – creatively revived DIA reinterpreted).
God VERSUS Unigod
- "…. On this account and for this reason, He made this (dialectical) world a single complete whole, consisting of parts that are wholes, and subject neither to age nor decease (The Innermost Being). The shape He gave it, was suitable shape for a living being that was to contain within itself all living beings [to come over the passage of this dialectical understanding of time DIA space], would be a figure that contains all possible figures within itself [see the Symbol of the Human(e) Genus]. Therefore He turned it into a rounded spherical shape, having its extremes in every directions EQUIDISTANT from the centre …."
2. COMMENT OF BOBAN: This statement emphasises the clear distance, understood in terms of time DIA space, between the Greatest Creator (Subject) and His creative result (object): The world or universe, if you so please. It is also obvious that the constituent parts (dialects) are presented in terms of wholes (sub-subjects DIA sub-objects) within the created world (of dialectics), respectively the aura of a living being. In short, this was an implementation of the Plato's concept of the eternal MODEL DIA COPIES. In dialectical terms, it is very important to emphasise the difference between the God (Subject) and the universe (object), that is, the creation of His. There is a clear tendency in the modern thought to be turned things upside down, equalising [(Isa-29:16) + /Jeremiah-2:27/ + /Mohhamed-16:19-21/] God and Universe in order to unify them by 'creating' an Unigod, because according to the proponents of this way of thinking both are off-limits and inconceivable DIA incomprehensible. READ, "The Concept of the Living God".
To the opinion of this creator of knowledge, there is a “small”, but at the same time DIA space (SPIRIT, mind dia reason, matter) a huge difference. Perhaps, many of you are unable to conceive a tiny bit of God (in physical DIA objectivistic terms), but, I hope, almost all of you are able to see, at least, both a piece of the universe and of Universe (Unigod). According to the scientists, an ordinary (wo)man is able to see with the naked eye approximately 2. 400. 000 light years. The birds (eagles, for example), while flying high in the sky, can see even further. By the way said, if thou close thy eyes and art patient enough thou will see (almost) a whole universe. If you lack this typical human feature, try to work on thyself, flinging away all the useless “things” from your head [brain: for example, nonsense, illusions, encyclopaedias put in the shelves (libraries), etc.], memorising only the addresses of the necessary key-information in order to be able to re-access them when and if they are needed, in order to be made (released) a place for a medium of time DIA space (with)in your inner being dia inmost one. And now just imagine, how much will thou see by means of (future) modern telescopes (observable universe), or by traveling through it in the future?
By the aforementioned, it was emphasised the fact that the subject (creator) as a concept differs from the notion object (her / his creative result). By the way said, the consequences of such a way of thinking, made and continue to do huge damages to the humanity and (wo)mankind. In short, it opens the door for cultivation of the cult of "crowd" and the akin formations, based on the group way of thinking, that is, UNIFICATION of such formed groups into the indefinite, illusionary, disoriented, lost, useless, intolerable, ..., immature, crude, impersonal, headless, thoughtless, mindless, heartless, senseless, spiritless, impious, godless …; in the long-run perspective trust-unworthy, unreliable, disloyal, ungovernable, unmanageable..., indescribable, inexpressible … MOB, which is driven and led by the way of thinking of mob (crowd) DIA organised in groups. In short, all this carries detrimental ideas of the simplest mind DIA vulgar ones in all spheres of the living reality. READ: "The Concept of the Simple Mind". In addition to this, before you begin with further reading this creative article, perceive THIS OBVIOUS presentation of a CIRCLE by Plato! Bingo!
Plato Timaeus: Whether was dialectical change embedded in the four elements by the Greatest Creator?
The Four Primary DIA Proto Paradigmatic Presumptions of the Dialectic Interactive Approach
3. PLATO: “…. Nothing was taken from it or added to it, for there was nothing that could be; for it was designed to supply its own nourishment from its own DECAY and to comprise and cause all (dia)processes, as its Creator thought that it was better for it to be self-sufficient than dependent on anything else. …”
3. COMMENT OF BOBAN: By this statement, Plato wants to say that this creation DIA regeneration (recreation) continues to function endlessly within the initiated and assigned time DIA space because His creation (conceptual model by Plato's words) is self-sufficient and independent on anything else. On the other hand, for each particular implementation of this conceptual model (the copying of this eternal model by words of Plato), this is valid only within the (own) time DIA space but not beyond DIA behind the allocated one (understood in terms of the eternity DIA infinity), where are only valid His eternal DIA infinitive principles (Job-34:21-22), based on the truth, trust, and love of His, understood in terms of distinguishing GOOD from evil. Or more simply said, to each (to everything) according to the merits
- [even the too much corrupted DIA infected universe will be hurled into the hell],
what (s)he (it) has (previously) done in the allocated time DIA space (Job-34:11) + /Isa-59:18/. As it Plato pointed out on a later stage of his creative work, the four primary DIA proto dialectical principles, elements, dialects pass on to one another, as it would seem, in an unbroken circle (cycles) the gift of birth (to each other).
CREATIVE EXPANSES OF A FOUR-TRIANGULAR STAR
Compare this Plato’s figurative expression DIA his impression regarding the gift of birth in time DIA space, to the four interpretations of the Holy Books and Scriptures of the God's religions, because the point of this undertaken creative journey through the dialectical understanding of the time DIA space is to revive the true origin of the symbol of HUMAN(E) GENUS. In other words, as the compound (constituents) dialects (parts) of the symbol of humanity (whole) are interconnected in terms of pervading each other, the same might be argued is with the God's religions DIA Holy Books and Scriptures. Or put it in another way, if you do not want to search for an answer in other Holy Books and Scriptures that misses in your own Holy Book and Scripture, READ, "Culture DIA Religion", then the 'scientists' within your religious DIA (inter)national boundaries will give you the 'right response', READ, "Capabilities of the Modern Mind seen from a Perspective of the Creating Knowledge", INCLUDING THE RELIGIOUS ONES, as it is, for example, the famous doctrine of "Natural evolution DIA natural SELECTION", applied as such one without any deeper insight in terms of forethought in (ALL) spheres of human acting. READ, "The (Recti)linear Comprehending of Space and Time: The Concept of the Natiocracy". For this reason, let me, thee, us to hear again, what once upon a similar time DIA space was said about it by quoting only A FEW GREAT INDIVIDUALS OF HIS:
- ”God sends forth winds which set the clouds in motion. ”Life comes from the Spirit. Even as a (wo)man casts a shadow, so the Spirit casts the shadow of life; as a shadow of former lives, new life comes to this body” (Prasna Upanishad).
- When God hides His face, they are terrified; when He takes away His breath they die and return to dust. When He sends His Spirit, they are created, and He renews the face of the earth” (Psalm - 104:29-30).
- ”Flesh gives birth to flesh, but Spirit gives birth to the (spiritual) rebirth DIA the new revival. You should not be surprised at My saying: "You must be born again" (John-3:3-8). The Spirit gives (transfers) life; the flesh is of no help. The words I have spoken to you are breath of Spirit and they are life” (John-6:62-63).
- We drive them on to some dead land and send fresh life to the earth after it has died. Such is the RENEWAL of life (DIA its revival)” (Mohhamed-35:9).
Or expressed DIA fresh impressions of it within thy Inner Being DIA Innermost One in dialectical
terms, according to Plato, His creative work is self-(re)creative DIA (re)generative within time
DIA space (1.Corinthians -15:35-41).
Now READ the Next Part: