Societal Orders (of the Rule) of Natiocratism - Natiocracy as a New Established Political and Cultural System (of Values)
Recall, all known societal orders to the present days (slavery, feudalism, capitalism, communism, socialism, debtism) were based on the crowd DIA group way of thinking, where the main roles (in different proportions of influence) were played by the suitable actors: state, network structure, (semi-)state's and private institutions, various (societal and social) organisations, (international) companies, and the like. But in none of them, the focus was truly put on good and humane citizens (human beings) except in a formal (propaganda) sense. Reconsidered from the standpoint of the INDIVIDUAL RESIDENT (citizen), all these former and existing societal orders have too much in common because they retained and inherited crucial features and properties from the prior natiocratic societal order, either in an open and visible way or in a form of some hidden manifestation of these natiocratic features, such as the various modern ways of manifesting serfdom and slavery (subjugation) based on accrued debts, various ways of discrimination, and (vile) encouragement and favoritism of evil choices and paths. Apart from being based on the crowd DIA group way of thinking and the rectilinear and linear comprehending of space [FUSED mind-spirit by reason, abandoned hollow, matter] and time [past ⇢ PRESENT (TIME) ⇢ future], within which this multidimensional time container (the present) in interaction with the abandoned spatial hollow in a hidden way casts far its shadow both in the direction of the past and the future,
- Although within the rectilinear (concept of the river of time) and linear way of understanding of space and time (the concept of the wheel of time), yesterday (past) can differ from tomorrow (future), in real life it is not so easy and simple to achieve and distinguish precisely because of its time container called the present, which in interaction with the abandoned spatial hollow from the center of this imaginary moment and place ("here and now ": space in time) in a hidden way casts far its shadow both in the direction of the past and the future (" now and there ": time in space), which reaches, connects, herds together, and affects the life of each of us.
- At one end of this covertly darkened bipolar line of rectilinear understanding of space and time, driven and guided by their motto, do not wait for the future, forget the past and live today, these modern natiocrats in cooperation with simple and vulgar proponents of this kind of social anarchy artfully use this opportunity to narrow, to reduce, and to capture this rectilinear understanding of space and time precisely in this multidimensional time container in interaction with the abandoned spatial cavity, acting behind these hidden sceneries of darkness: a kind of natiocratic dungeon of the present, masked and darkened for easier covert action.
- As a result of this cunning natiocratic approach, these modernists demand quotations from books written, revised, censored, and approved in this natiocratic dungeon of freedom of creative expression and action under the full control of these hidden masters, including the freedom of speech of "theirs", which on the lowest social ladder of natiocratic pyramid is reduced to the speech of fish trapped in an appropriate dungeon filled with water.
- In short, in these modern natiocratic political systems, quotations from the Holy Books and Scriptures intended to be used for creative purposes are censored or banned in their educational institutions, either in public or in an insidiously hidden way. On the other hand, when the content from the Holy Books is abused in the sense of discrediting the Holy Books and its authors (Great Prophets), then this kind of their application is tolerated with the exception of the well-known rant, noise and commotion, as well as appropriate artistic theatrical pieces in the natiocratic media under their full control, because this actually forces water to their mill, and thus leads to further consolidation and maintenance of established natiocratic political systems. Moreover, quotations from preserved ancient and antique books are, according to this type of natiocrat-modernists, armed with their five scientific senses, outdated knowledge from the old hat, understood even in sense of finding their ideas for creative inspiration there.
- I hope it is clear now, why the ideological proponents of every established natiocratic societal order so far strive to prevent the development of the ability of this LONG-TERM dialectical synthesizing and summarization, such a huge span of time DIA the appropriate range of space [spirit, mind dia reason, matter embedded into THOUSANDS OF YEARS of this bygone past], which encompasses and bridges this dialectical understanding of the past and the future, understood in terms of thy creative (emotively emotional) and physical PRESENCE, not just in terms of their narrow-minded grasping and understanding of the notion "future", captured and continuously eroded, eaten and consumed within this creatively very limited "container" of the linear dialect - the present (time), while the distant past, and the wisdom acquired in it, is completely neglected, forgotten, or completely ignored.
- In other words, at another end of this covertly darkened bipolar line of social and living reality, an example of this biting, eating, and spending of the future (of coming generations) within this "container" of the present in interaction with the abandoned spatial hollow is continuous borrowing at the individual level (modern consumer, self-employed), at the group level (company, joint-stock corporations, municipality .. .), as well as at the national level (state). An additional and much much more obscure example are the natiocratically democratic decisions of governments that exceed the assigned mandate (usually 4 years), which cause and leave far-reaching consequences for the living standards of its citizens - voters: (ab)used in the role of providers of democratic powers of attorney and authority. Democratic decisions made in this way at multiple levels of societal organization are not distributed on a democratically equal level (of demos) but discriminatory depending on which ladder of the social natiocratic pyramid thou art on.
- As an example of erosion, eating and spending of the past is the sale of one's own property, family heritage, sale of company and state property acquired and inherited from past generations, sale of national natural resources and cultural heritage, etc.
(Recti)Linear Creative Framework for Orientation in Time and Space
an additional common characteristic of all natiocratic orders, which also has its source in this multidimensional time container of the present (time) in a blurred and hidden interaction with the hollow of this left space behind created with deserting their innate place by the dialects - mind, and reason, is the purposeful reduction of spiritual and common sense abilities of their inhabitants in order to rule people more easily, as well as to milk easier money from these simply-reasonable and vulgarized masses without their own "I" using a bipolar dia binary way of thinking without taking into account the dialectically long-term consequences of this typically selfish natiocratic approach,
- Contrary to this selfish natiocratic approach, the achieved level of development of common sense abilities should be increased in accordance with this dialectical passage of time and the appropriate space generally speaking instead of the everywhere noticeable decline of these innate abilities despite the increased social and technological development of this last established civilization, but at the expense of declining human development of culture, as well as of art, philosophical values, edification, and enlightenment: ethical, moral and intellectual enlightenment and values in general related to appropriate and right (good) versus inappropriate and wrong (evil) ways of behaving and acting understood in a broader human and humane context to achieve a civilizing effect [politeness, good upbringing and expressed and practiced good-doing, benevolence, kindness and innate goodness of a humane being: humaneness (humane beingness): love thy neighbor as thyself] on the inhabitants of an established civilization, society, collective, family, or any other form of societal manifesting, organizing, and appropriate human action and behavior. From all of the aforementioned, it follows that humanity and humaneness (humane beingness) are far more than humanitarian aid, charity, expressed philanthropy (improving the welfare of others), and other modernly packaged ways of redeeming committed "sins".
- As an example, compare the level of human development of culture, art, philosophical values, religious edification, and enlightenment of the inhabitants of ancient Athens 2500 years ago with the corresponding modernized level of culture (dia appropriate religions), art and philosophy despite this significantly increased technological and social progress (contemporary understanding the role and application of science). From this, it is easy to conclude that with this progress in science, the decadence and decline of cultural, philosophical, and artistic values have been masked by a highly paid price for this material and materialistic progress of this last established civilization. In other words, only cosmetic, ostensible, (and temporary?) changes have been made in the applied political system of this 2,500-years-old natiocratic populist democracy.
- As a result of this modern approach, although the death penalty has been officially abolished [to avoid Socrates' destiny, clearly perceivable with five basic (scientific) senses, too], slavery (but disguised with a modernized manifestation of debt slavery and dependence), improved formal human rights (on the level of mob and groups but not of individual) and the like, in the reality of this modern manifestation of natiocracy, all of the above has been replaced by inadequate living, working, health and social conditions despite the aforementioned technological and material progress made in these most developed natiocratic societies, whose fruits are noticeably disproportionately divided at the level of inhabitants (citizens). And what to say about living, health, working, and social conditions in less or insufficiently developed societies, including those societies in which this recognizable type of natiocratic democracy was introduced, known since these bygone antique times?
- All of the aforementioned leads to financial and economic recessions and crises as well as to accompanying social intolerances and social setbacks, social unrest, revolutions, and even to the fall of established society, and in the dialectically long term leads to the fall of established civilization. For your valid orientation in the time DIA appropriate space, as a result of the fall of ancient Greco-Roman civilization, the achieved level of technological development was surpassed only with the gradual introduction of the great industrial revolution of the 19th century, aided by preserved ancient and newly created knowledge within the later established Arab civilizations, as well as with knowledge transferred from established civilizations of the Far East.
- And all this is the end result of decadence and the decline of cultural, philosophical, and artistic values caused by the (gradual) decrease in the level of development of common sense abilities of people in general. For all these reasons, in the dialectical interactive approach to undermine the various natiocratic manifestations of absolute truth, the focus was put on the concept of a temporary (provisional) conclusion, because the ultimate and absolute judgment belongs to God and to no one else. As a result of this methodological approach, the achieved temporal conclusion will be challenged and faced by a renewed and supplemented antithesis of the mature time DIA the appropriate space sooner or later.
- I hope that it is also clear to every human and humane being what the real outcome of the inadequate and inappropriate role and application of science, art, philosophy, and culture (dia the appropriate religion) is, as a result of the gradual vulgarization of collective and individual mind dia reason, and thus the dulling of the innate abilities of common sense and appropriate reasoning, understood in the sense of not making prudent decisions, and reasonable conclusions, in the social and living reality of all applied forms of natiocratic social and political organization up to present days.
- In particular, these negative trends and tendencies are expressed in democratic forms of government, because every citizen is given the right to an equal vote during the democratic elections of their representatives at all levels of government. As a result of this ideologically colored imposition of a democratic form of government at all costs, it goes so far despite the fact that a significant number of citizens of such democratically colored societies are illiterate, that is, unable to read or write, but are ideologically forced to participate in this kind of a democratically organized national lottery. It follows that democratic systems of government require a higher level of development of the consciousness of citizens-voters compared to other forms of government;
The Natiocratic Pyramid
and the like, this creator of knowledge renamed and termed all these until now known societal orders: NATIOCRATISM. In summary, at the top of this natiocratic societal pyramid, as some kind of natiocratic dessert and an addictive drink from these modern princes of the Earth of Old, as well as some type of anesthetic to blunt, to obfuscate, to daze, and to herd together wide masses of people (crowdization: mobbing), the main characteristic of all natiocratic social orders is an abuse of the concept of the NATION [HENCE THE IRONICAL NAME OF THIS ESTABLISHED POLITICAL SYSTEM: "NATIOCRACY"], demanding the sacrifices of all and everything in its name and benefit, including its citizens too [making them physically and mentally dependent on this natiocratic opium for wide masses]. By going in a methodological way behind this dialectical content, the hidden selfish interests of members of the ruling natiocratic elite is not difficult to recognize. As a result of this approach to the (political, economical....) organization of society, IN EACH established natiocratic societal order, A FEW PERCENTAGES of its inhabitants (elitist upper castes) plays a major role, and therefore makes decisions about everything important to society as a whole.
The Background Simulative Assumptions of the Dialectic Interactive Approach
In addition to this, by this methodological approach more light has been shed on the existing NATIOCRATIC way the various buzzwords are comprehended and understood, such as freedom (of speech, creative acting, .... of will, of choice), democracy and the like. As it will be shown, all major characteristics of the natiocratic form of the rule are also retained within the concept of (representative) democracy, including the intolerable DISCREPANCY, understood in terms of the preferential (privileged) treatment of group's societal categories (companies, for example) DIA crowd's (mob's) attitude and approach of the state [accordingly of the network of militar and market structure, for example], COMPARED WITH their treatment of individual beings (citizens). And the deeper this gap in the treatment of citizens and the established natiocratic societal institutions is, the greater the degree of (“enslavement's and serfdom's”) DEPENDENCE of citizens on them is, and for this reason, there is less true manifestation and expression of freedom (of speech, of will, of choice, ....) in such societies. Seen from the point of view of the developed dialectical interactive approach, criticising something or someone (THESIS), without proposing an alternative way of solving the perceived creative challenge (ANTITHESIS), reflected through the prism of the great pyramid of culture, philosophy, art and science makes no sense, this creator of knowledge suggested how another form of democratic governance could be implemented, which takes into account the interests of good and HUMAN(E) INDIVIDUALS (citizens). To make it feasible to put this idea into living, working, business .... creative reality, IT IS NECESSARY to reduce the accumulated EVIL within such a society over time DIA space (SYNTHESIS DIA THE RENEWED THESIS), whose source was very well explained and elaborated in the presented natiocratic concept of simple(st) DIA vulgar mind. Within such an established democratic political system, all decisions concerning the future of the majority of its citizens, and especially their children, should be OBLIGATORY (re)solved by a civil (DEMOCRATIC) REFERENDUM. The more important the content of the vote under referendum consideration, the higher the percentage is required to accept the referendum decision.